EOTech have launched the new VUDU Scopes, which includes the 3.5-18x50 FFP MD1 and MD2 options, designed with a robust 34mm tube and uses the extremely clear XC™ high-density glass.
These rifle scopes excel with their performance and features, which allow for a precise long-range shot. The oversized precision machined turrets, with the EZ Chek™ Zero Step feature lets you dial adjustments quickly to then return to Zero and works well in low light conditions.
The side mounter parallax adjustment allows you to dial the reticle focus in for the more difficult long-range shots.
- Smart Exterior Finish (Flat Black; Type III anodized)
- 50mm objective lens
- 34mm tube diameter
- Magnification: 3.5-18.0x
- Field Of View @ 3.5x: 5.6°/ Field Of View @ 18.0x: 1.1°
- Eye Relief @ 3.5x: 91-101mm / Eye Relief @ 18.0x: 90-101mm
- Push button illumination controls
- Illuminated Reticles
- XC™ High-Density Glass
- Tactical Turrets w/ EZ Chek™ Zero Stop
- First Focal Plane
- Broadband anti-reflection lens coating
- Parallax Adjustment
- Total Elevation Adjustment Range (Factory defined zero reference) ± 14.5 min MRAD or ± 50 MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment Range (Factory defined zero reference) ± 11.5 min MRAD or ± 40 MOA
- Windage and Elevation Increment Per Click – Approx. 0.25 MOA
- Auto power shut-off
- Battery Type: CR2032