Part of the Evac™ sling series, the Holmes™ is designed to sit at the lumbar area of the back, promoting a low center of gravity and to carry a smaller volume than its larger brothers. But its wider width compared to the Plan-B™, Rocket™, and Takedown™ allows it to carry wider loads like iPads® and netbook laptops. This edition adds a protective padded pod on each side.
- Padded back-carrier pocket fits up to 12" tablets
- Rotates around the large padded strap from lumbar area to chest
- Modular (MOLLE) webbing on main strap for pouches, etc.
- Thermoformed back padding for ventillation and durability
- 2x protective, padded pods (one on each side)
- Large front pocket with organizer for pens, knives, small tools, etc.
- Front velcro patch area and modular webbing (MOLLE)
- Large top/bottom grab-handles
- Bottom compression strap
- Fuzzy-lined inside edges for attaching holsters/patches, etc.
- Adjustable stabilizer strap to securely hold bag to body