The Forward F455S is fitted with a 1280x720 HD CMOS Sensor, which alongside the frost-resistant 1746x1000 HD Display, 50Hz frame rate, fast 50mm objective lens (f/1.0) and sensitivity enhancing SumLight™ firmware results in a night vision optic that produces smooth and highly detailed results even whilst tracking fast moving objects, even up to the units 500m detection range.
This model includes several new improvements over previous versions, such as a higher capacity battery pack (IPS7) and BT Wireless Remote Controller for quick, on-hand setting changes. The Forward F455S also includes a Pulsar Ultra X940S (eyesafe) LED IR Illuminator, which offers three times the infrared illumination when compared to previous models. Features spot position adjustment and power control.
The F455S model includes a four-point mounting system with an automatic clamp for quickly attaching & removing the unit to and from a dayscope. A 5x30 Monocular is available as a separate purchase. This accessory allows the unit to be used as a handheld digital NV monocular.
The unit also features an on-board photo & video recorder, as well as a 16GB internal memory.
Now compatible with the Pulsar Stream Vision 2 app. This new app allows users to live stream straight from their Pulsar device, transfer photos & videos straight to their smartphone (Cloud Storage available), and remote view/ control their Pulsar device.
Other features include editing tools, ballistic calculator, Pulsar news, firmware updates, platform sharing, onboard gallery.
In brief, the Forward F455S features:
- HD sensor
- Enhanced night-time sensitivity
- Detachable, long range, 940nm (invisible) LED IR illuminator (eyesafe)
- Frost-Resistant Sony HD AMOLED display
- A fast, focusable 50mm (f/1.0) objective lens
- Built-In HD photo & video recorder
- 16GB internal memory
- Stream Vision 2 compatible
- High recoil-resistance (12-gauge, 9.3x64, .375H&H)
- Instant Start-Up & "Display Off" mode
- Easy install
- Four-Point quick bayonet mounting system with automatic clamp
- Point-of-Impact stability
- Aiming Point Stability
- Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C)
- Quick-Change, rechargeable IPS7 battery pack
- MicroUSB port
- Optimised for day scopes with a base magnification of 2.0-8.0x
- IPS Battery charger
Cover Ring Adaptors
The Forward F455S can be attached to the front of your day scope using the FN Cover Ring Adaptors (available separately). Four locking points attach the unit to the front of day scopes and they are available in 42, 50 and 56mm, each adaptor comes with inserts to suit different size objective lens housings. Once installed on a dayscope they can remain in place for daytime shooting and come with an integrated lens cap. The F455 is optimised for dayscope magnifications between 2-8x.
for the Manual.
(Optimised for Dayscope)
(2.0x - 8.0x)
(2.0x - 8.0x)
to view the IR illuminator compatibility chart for Pulsar NV devices.