A self-heating, lightweight outdoor vest designed to provide instant warmth and comfort when you need it.
The iHeat Vest can be activated via a conveniently located light-up push button on the upper chest area where wearers can choose from up to three pre-set temperatures 38℃, 46℃ and 52℃ all of which are carefully maintained via the vests built-in sensor for optimum performance.
The vest itself can be powered by a standard 10,000mAh USB power bank (not included) which then conveniently sits within the vest interior, providing between 7 – 10 hours of power.
The iHeat Vest also contains a Shoottex membrane, which allows the garment to be partially waterproof (10,000mm W/R: 5,000G/SQM/24hr) and 100% windproof, as well as highly breathable. A polyester shell & lining provides an increased water-resistance and added durability & longevity to the garment.
Using advanced internal carbon nanotubes, the vests heating panels are incredibly flexible & robust, meaning the vest can be folded and machine washed without damaging the vests performance (remove power bank before washing).
- Carbon nanotube heating panels
- Heating panels are positioned on the lower back near the kidneys for improved effectiveness
- Improves core temperature in cold environments
- Intelligent heating technology
- Heat reflective internal lining
- Three temperature setting (38℃, 46℃, 52℃)
- Light-Up button thermostat control
- V-Neck style
- YKK Slider zipper front
- Dedicated power bank pocket
- 10,000 mAh USB Power bank required (not incl.)
- Up to 10 hours of warmth
- 2x Zipped pockets
- Shoottex membrane (water & windproof)
- Polyester construction (water-resistant)
- Foldable & highly compressible
- Layer system friendly
- Excellent cold weather performance
Shell: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Shoottex Membrane: (10,000 mm W/R; 5,000G/SQM/24HR Breathability)
Heating Panels: Carbon nanotubes (Requires power bank - power bank not included)