The Venator Rucksack was designed in conjunction with Paul Childerly. Users are provided with a wealth of storage, including an expandable back section to carry a rifle and ShooterKings bespoke detachable accessory compartments. Additional attachments can be added via the array of M.O.L.L.E areas and integrated D-Rings.
The internal aluminium frame along with a 100% Cordura 500D Polyester Shell and reinforced aramid stitching makes it an incredibly robust and long lasting rucksack. The design is also completely waterproof due to its PU coating and all buckles and zips are manufactured by YKK.
There is a padded back system, which is fully adjustable and works alongside a substantial hip-belt providing increased support to the spine, shoulders and lumbar regions. This is suitable for multiple carry styles, due to its multiple padded straps, grab handles and carry straps.
The Venator has been designed as a rifle carrier, capable of holding and adapting to various rifle styles through the use of dividers, expanding side panels and compression straps.
The Venator Rucaksack is also available in either brown or country oak as well as having two size variations, 25L or 40L.Features:
- Lightweight design
- Waterproof (PU Coated)
- Adjustable internal rifle pocket
- Two main compartments with zip divide at the bottom of the pack
- Padded adjustable back system
- Hip-belt with lumbar support
- Internal aluminium support
- Internal draw-cord collar
- Zipped side compartments
- Detachable equipment pouches
- YKK zips throughout
- Integrated carry handle
- Mesh side pockets
- Expanding side panels to accommodate different rifle profiles
- All grab handles and clips are hi-vis
- Compression straps
- Includes D-Rings and webbingMaterials:
Fabric - 100% Cordura 500D Polyester Shell
Lining - 100% Nylon
Stitching - Reinforced Aramid stitching
To see the ShooterKing Size Guide select the Help & Advice Tab or click here