The Spypoint SMART camera is an intelligent camera equipped with the Intelligent Triggering Technology (I.T.T.), which allows the camera to analyse movements enabling it to capture better photos. It is also incredibly simple to use. No configuration is required. Just turn on the camera and select the video or photo mode with a single button. If you want to change the predetermined settings of the camera a simple software is provided to access the setting options from a computer.
• Photo Mode: On detection, one photo is taken. If a new movement is detected by the camera, a second photo is taken within 60 seconds after taking the first photo. This mode allows the user to always have a subject on the photo.
• Video Mode: A video of 10 seconds is taken upon detection. If the subject only passes in front of the camera, it takes only one video of 10 seconds. If the subject continues to move in front of the camera, the video recording is then prolonged by 10 second sections, to a maximum of 90 seconds. This mode allows the user to record the best of the action.
The SMART camera has a touch wheel that makes it easy to use. Illuminated, the wheel allows you to track the movement of your finger and use the camera anywhere and at any time, even at night. Slide your finger on the wheel to navigate through the interface and change options; touch the top of the wheel (OK) to select the desired option.
• 10 MP still pictures
• 36 invisible LEDs
• 640x480 resolution video recording from 10 to 90 seconds
• Intelligent Triggering Technology (I.T.T.)
• Automatic infrared level adjustment
• Colour pictures & videos by day, black and white by night
• Date, time, moon phase and temperature (ºC/ºF) stamp on pictures
• Time-lapse mode
• Multi-shot mode, up to 6 pictures per detection
• Adjustable operation period
• Adjustable distance detection sensor 1.5 to 19.8m (5 to 65’)
• Requires an SD/SDHC card, up to 32 GB (not included)
• Requires 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
• Can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not included)
• Touch wheel
• 12V power jack
• Standard ¼-20” tripod mount
• An installation strap is included