The Combat-Proven Standard for Clip On Thermal Imagers
ClipIR® – with patented Shutterless XTI Technology® is the first clip-on thermal imager capable of producing a real-time “Full-View” 40° Field of View fusion image. Weighing just 150g (inc. battery) and 11.5cm long, ClipIR is the compact yet powerful solution for upgrading to fused night vision, maximising detection and identification capabilities.
Other clip-on thermal imagers have limited coverage of the field of view resulting in diminished situational awareness and non-detection of potential threats. This can lead to a false sense of security and increased vulnerability.
ClipIR's real time image update avoids image lag and nausea experienced with other devices.
· Extends the range of NV devices to see in complete darkness
· Waterproof and Rugged
· 4.5 hours operation on 1 AA Battery
· All functions accessible via a single control wheel
· 40° FoV: "Full-View" Covers 100% of the I² image for maximum situational awareness
· Diamond Like Coated Lens
· XTi Shutterless Technology® "Never Blind", no interruption to imaging for Non-Uniformity Correction (NUC)
· Fast and easy-to-use attachment with a range of quick release brackets
· Operating Temperature -40° to +50°C (-40 to +122°F)
· Compatible with most Night Vision (I²) devices including PVS-7, PVS-15, PVS-14, MUM-14, PBS-14, PBS-18 and many more
· Left or right handed use
· Simple to attach and easy to use even when wearing gloves
· Combat Proven
· Quick-View Eyepiece Accessory quickly converts ClipIR into a standalone thermal monocular