Uranos is the most up-to-date operations glove of its type for crowd and riot control. Developed using state-of-the-art high-tech materials for heavy-duty operations at demonstrations, riot containment and arrests, it has the highest cut protection class and is flame resistant. The palm is reinforced with a cut-resistant material that also enables easy manoeuvring of anti-riot batons and shields. Due to its high tactility, it can also be used during shooting operations or when operating technical devices.
Anti-riot glove with top-quality protection and an anatomical fit. A flame-resistant, tactile glove that has the highest cut protection class 5 in accordance with EN 388. The outer material has a special coating that provides protection against flames and flammable liquids. The back of the glove features ergonomically designed protectors. The reinforced palm provides superior abrasion characteristics and allows easy handling of an anti-riot baton.
• Sharktec-CP: high-tech, 3D palm with nanotechnology for supreme technical performance and protection
• Maximum grip, even on wet and oily surfaces, thanks to the use of elastic 3D pyramid technology which also provides high levels of impact and vibration absorption
• Flame resistant in accordance with EN 407: 2004 Level 4 - highest certifiable performance
• Cut resistant in accordance with EN 388: 2003 Level 5 - highest certifiable performance
• Tactile perception maximised by padding system
• Perfect anatomical fit combined with perfect ergonomic design to facilitate flexing of the hand
• Water repellent, quick-drying and washable
• Touchscreen-compatible index finger and thumb
• Maximum fingertip dexterity combined with maximum protection
• Easy-to-clean outer surface - whole glove is washable
• Palm reinforcement made from a Kevlar®
composite using the latest glass-fibre technology offering the best grip and the highest certified abrasion, cut and tear resistance
• Designed to enable easy operation of anti-riot batons and shields
• Entire back of glove, including protectors, cuff, sidewalls and back of thumb made from cut-resistant Kevlar®
with a temperature-resistant silicon-carbon coating: Highly abrasion and temperature resistant, burning liquids roll off the glove surface, lightweight cut resistance
• Ergonomically designed soft protectors made from energy-absorbing, memory microfoam to protect the wrist, back of hand, knuckles and proximal phalanges
• Highly resilient joint beyond the knuckle for easy hand flexing made from high-quality black Nomex®
for reduced pilling. Highest flame resistance and lightweight cut protection.
• Entire inner lining made from flame-retardant carbon
• Velcro™ fastening on underside of wrist
• Hooks and eyes made from coated metal
• Drawstring closing at the cuff
• Fully Certified to EN388:2003 -
Abrasion Resistance: 4 (Highest Certifiable Level)
Cut Resistance: 5 (Highest Certifiable Level)
Tear Resistance: 4 (Highest Certifiable Level)
Puncture Resistance: 2
• Fully Certified to EN407:2004 -
Burning Behaviour: 4 (Highest Certifiable Level)
• CE Certified
• Available in sizes 7-11 (S-XXL)Please note that W+R Gloves are for direct sale to professional users only i.e. Police, Emergency Services, Government Agencies etc.