Porthos - Modern tactical glove for high technical demands and for tough police and military operations. The glove is fully flame-retardant and the palm boasts the highest cut protection class. The knuckle protector offers a high degree of protection and is integrated in the back of the glove. Having been cut to the perfect ergonomic design for the hand, the gloves are very comfortable to wear.
The tactical glove is ideal for tough police interventions and military operations. In addition to providing high tactility, the Porthos offers excellent protection for the hands during professional operations. 3D Knuckle protectors offer added impact protection in operations involving direct body contact or in dangerous conditions.
• Palm, thumb edging, protectors and palm cuff made of full-grain leather
• Touchscreen-Capable index finger
• Palm reinforced with digital leather with ball protector and cut-resistant lining
• Top cut protection class under EN 388: Class 5
• Fourchettes, cuff, index finger and top of thumb made from Nomex®
• Reduced pilling
• Top flame resistance under EN 407: Class 4
• Flame retardant
• Light-Duty cut protection
• 3D Knuckle protector in ergonomic design
• Foam protectors on the first finger bones
• Loop on palm cut for hanging
• Velcro fastening for perfect fit
• Fully Certified to EN388:2016 -
• Abrasion Resistance: 3
• Cut Resistance: 5 (Highest Certifiable Level)
• Tear Resistance: 4 (Highest Certifiable Level)
• Puncture Resistance: 1
• Fully Certified to EN407:2004 -
• Burning Behaviour: 4 (Highest Certifiable Level)
• CE Certified
• Available in sizes 6-11 (XS-XXL)Please note that W+R Gloves are for direct sale to professional users only i.e. Police, Emergency Services, Government Agencies etc.