The Yukon Craft 7x50 is a fixed magnification day optic riflescope. The lower magnification combined with a wide field of view is perfect for shooting a fast moving target at short and middle distances.
The centre of the reticle is a red illuminated dot (powered by a single 3v Lithium CR2032 battery for excellent cold weather performance) with 11 distinctly graded brightness levels. Internal windage and elevation adjustments are facilitated by large turrets, which can be manipulated with gloved hands, with clear markings to aid zeroing and each click adjustment equating to just 7mm at 100m.
The nitrogen filled optical channels protect against internal fogging and the fully multi-coated lenses ensure maximum light transmission, clarity and precise colour rendering. A high grade matte black anodised Duraluminium body ensures high wear resistance and anti-glare properties and each scope is individually serial numbered.
This scope is fitted with heavily rubber armoured flip-up protective front and rear caps to protect lenses. It is intelligently designed to open and close silently so as not to alert your quarry.
The Craft range features rugged protection features made of soft polymer with large ribs designed to minimise impact loads in the event or being dropped or knocked. They also feature long eye relief for comfortable and safe shooting and are resistant to high recoil loads up to 7000J.
• Eye piece dioptre adjustment: -2.5/+2
• Fixing diameter: 30mm
• Adjustment per click: 4mm per 100m
• One-piece metal body with anodised coating
• Long eye relief for safe shooting
• High recoil power up to 7000j
• Multicoated lenses ensure maximum light transmission, clarity and precise colour rendering
• 92% light transmission
• Nitrogen-filled optical channel prevents fogging of inner optical parts in case of rapid temperature change
• Flip-up lens and eyepiece caps