The Yukon Craft 4x32 is a fixed magnification day optic riflescope. The lower magnification combined with a wide field of view is perfect for shooting a fast moving target at short and middle distances.
The centre of the reticle is a red illuminated dot (powered by a single 3v Lithium CR2032 battery for excellent cold weather performance) with 11 distinctly graded brightness levels. Internal windage and elevation adjustments are facilitated by large turrets, which can be manipulated with gloved hands, with clear markings to aid zeroing and each click adjustment equating to just 7mm at 100m.
The nitrogen filled optical channels protect against internal fogging and the fully multi-coated lenses ensure maximum light transmission, clarity and precise colour rendering. A high grade matte black anodised Duraluminium body ensures high wear resistance and anti-glare properties and each scope is individually serial numbered.
This scope is fitted with heavily rubber armoured flip-up protective front and rear caps to protect lenses. It is intelligently designed to open and close silently so as not to alert your quarry.
The Craft range features rugged protection features made of soft polymer with large ribs designed to minimise impact loads in the event or being dropped or knocked. They also feature long eye relief for comfortable and safe shooting and are resistant to high recoil loads up to 7000J.
- Daytime scope
- Fixed 4x32 magnification
- Wide field of view
- Multi-Coated lenses for maximum light transmission, colour rendering, clarity, etc
- Reticle features an illuminated red dot (Adjustable brightness - 11 settings)
- Adjustable internal windage & elevation
- Large turrets & clear markings
- Nitrogen filled optical channel for anti-fogging
- Covert, anti-glare bodyshell with high-wear-resistance
- Flip-Up front & Rear lens caps
- Lens caps have thick rubber for added protection
- Silent opening & closing lens cap design
- Drop, knock & shock-resistant up to 7000 Joules
- Long eye-relief